Oliver + S Hopscotch Top v.2

In the midst of packing for our 4-week summer vacation in Canada, I decided to 'quickly' sew up a t-shirt for my niece (as you do when you should be packing!!). My sister-in-law and niece visited us in Singapore in May, and she bought some fabric so I could make a few things for her daughter. First up, a Hopscotch t-shirt.


Based on a previous version, I know this fits a bit small (particularly in length), so I made a size 2 with size 3 length. L is petite, but hopefully this will fit for a while. I had about 1/2 a yard, and just managed to squeeze out the long-sleeved version in this size.

I also used twill tape at the shoulders and the yoke seam, instead of interfacing. The tape was probably a bit wide, but otherwise worked well.

Pattern: Oliver + S Hopscotch t-shirt, size 2 (with size 3 length)
Fabric: not sure! A light-medium weight 95% cotton knit

Comments

Popular Posts