Flutter Sleeve Dress



Thank you to It's Always Autumn for a great, simple pattern for a little girl's dress! The Flutter Sleeve dress/top was requested by my friend for her daughter M, and they found a fabric they loved on our most recent shopping expedition.

I did a trial version for my daughter a few weeks ago, and made it into a top. I modified the pattern slightly, since the free pattern online is for a 4-year old, so I thought it might be too big for my 2 1/2 year old. This time around, for M, I used the original pattern so she can use it for a long time to come.




The fabric is from Cloud 9 Fabrics, the Aubade Collection in Morn's Rays Silver. It's lovely to work with, and I am in the middle of making a diaper bag for a good friend using the Citron colourway in the same pattern as the lining. More on that soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts